Monday, June 8, 2020

WHO’S THE TOP DOG ON THE PACIFIC ELECTRIC TRAIL?



Friends of the Pacific Electric Trail
918.tommy

What’s this I’m hearing about some sort of contest to see who is the most charming, man’s best friend on the Pacific Electric Trail?  Doesn’t everyone already know that I hold the title as the undisputed TOP DAWG?  Anyone who knows me can see that I am right. I obviously dominate in the category of looks, charm and intelligence.   Ask around town, who is the most adorable creature on four legs –hands down, it’s me of course, was there ever a doubt?

918.tommy

Seems everyone wants to get into the act and steel my thunder, but nothing comes close to my adorable brown eyes and handsome face.  OK, to be fair, I guess other pups might want to get in on the action and knock me off my throne. Guess there’s room for more than one adorable puppy.   I get it, move over, make room to share the spotlight with others on the Trail.

Peanut
Who is this Peanut character and why does he think he’s got what it takes to enter this contest?  The word on the street is that he likes to hang out at Molly’s Souper because it is pet friendly and of all the attention he gets there.  Kids like posing for photos with him, so I’ve heard, and I guess I cannot argue that!  He is a little older, so I guess I will have to take that into consideration.  Yes, he might be an outstanding, patient, service dog with good manners and that loves children, so, I guess he can enter the contest.
Picture of “Peanut” posing with Logan at Molly’s Souper.

Peanut

For the month of June, we would like to see pictures and hear about all the fun, quirky, uplifting, interesting habits, and/or personal traits of your puppy’s adventures on the Pacific Electric Trail.  Is your dog a diva or a lizard chaser?  Tell us all about it.  Submit your story and a picture about your favorite walking buddy and the best story will be featured and highlighted as a blog in the last week of June.  We ask that you take as many pictures relevant to both your story, and the Trail and remember to include their favorite parts of the Trail.  The last day to submit a story with pictures is Sunday, June 21, 2020, at noon.  All submissions to dennis.jones@petrail.org.  They will be reviewed and placed on Facebook for voting.  Looking forward to some amazing stories to kick off the start of summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment